Writing Services I Provide:
- Ghostwriting: Includes autobiographies, ebooks, novels, motivational books, self-help guides, etc.
- Blog Writing: For Business, Creative business brand websites. Your Research, Fiction, Self-Development, Coaching, and Guidance ebooks can also be ghostwritten.
- Articles and Essays: Motivational letters for Applications, Scholarships, Proposals, Business Plans.
- Social Posts: Facebook pages, IG and Tweeter content inclusive of Stock Free Images and designs.
- Brand Stories: For “About Us” webpages, presentations, social page descriptions, adverts.
- Editing: Book and Blog editing, including SEO and Keyword research for webpages.
- Website Development: WordPress site setup, Landing page development, and mailing list growth.
- Digital Books: Newsletters, Amazon Kindle Books, Ebooks, and Lead magnets.
Writing Requests I don’t Provide:
You might find other content developers who provide these services. My policy is to let you know before any transaction that I won’t provide these services:
- Unpaid writing: Time is valuable. I don’t do unpaid writing.
- Academic Fraud: Don’t ask me to write your thesis, I can guide and consult for a fee. I won’t forge letters or provide false stories.
- Post-paid work: A minimum of 70% down payment is required to commence any project.
- Ponzi Schemes: I do not create content for get-rich-quick schemes or Ponzi.
Pricing: On-demand Freelance Writing
I charge a flat fee per article, based on the length and complexity of the work.
- “Standard” work includes blog articles, guides, explainers, product descriptions, etc.
- “Complex” work includes reviews, reports, static web copy, and similar pieces.
- “Very complex” work includes white papers, thought-leadership pieces, and other work that requires very extensive research and analysis.
- These are fixed prices that are fully inclusive of research, communications, and writing.
- All pieces will be towards the upper end of the word count shown.
- If I go over the word count when writing a piece, I will not charge more.
- If I create content where I can rewrite or reuse pieces from other articles I have written for you, I will discount these prices by between 10% and 30%.
- Meetings and interviews are not included in this pricing and are charged at #2000 per 15 minutes.
Pricing: Retainer Freelance writing rates
I encourage my clients to enter into a retainer agreement with me. Being a retainer client guarantees work and lets you take advantage of preferential rates.
- Retainer work is lower priced and is prioritized over other work. It is the best way to ensure you receive regular content for business platforms.
- You guarantee that you will order a certain number of articles of a certain length from me per month.
- This can be as few as one article, and up to as many as you wish (within reason).
- Retainer content is charged at the discounted retainer rate, shown above. Any pieces in excess of this will be charged at the on-demand rate and completed on a “best endeavors” basis.
- You agree to pay me for the retained number of pieces per month. If you do not use up all of your retained pieces, I will credit an amount of 50% of the unused fee back to your invoice in the following month.
- “Very complex” work is not available under a retainer agreement.
Please note that any initial meeting or consultation is completely free of charge.
All hourly fees are charged in 15 minute intervals.
To make service payment, use the form below: