One of the biggest sources of income for me has been writing brand stories and helping SMEs develop their brand platforms. In perfecting my trade, I had to learn a lot about what makes a product or service sell. Perception ranks high on the list of reasons customers buy.
One day, an idea struck me. “Why not help businesses brand themselves?”. I recently launched a $250/hr consulting session that offers this service. After the sessions I did, I realized how invaluable this could be for businesses that cannot pay that much to brand themselves and develop a strategy. So, I decided to release this condensed version of the consulting session in the form of my ebook, Build Your Brand.
A common quote says, “Marketing is asking people to buy, while branding is the reason they buy”. At the core of branding is the need to answer your customer’s WHY.
- Why is your solution, product or service valuable to them?
- Why you and not your competition?
- Why should they buy at this price?
- Why not do it themselves?
- Why should they trust you?
The list goes on and on. When I started out writing brand stories, I listed my service on Fiverr for about $5. I had not yet seen the potential of brand development. After working with over 350 clients on Fiverr alone, I have come to see how critical it is to develop systems that convince your buyer that they are making a valuable buy. I have recorded thousands of dollars in revenue helping businesses shape their brand.
The demand from the various clients I have worked with was my number 1 proof that businesses cannot do without branding. Also, the fear and lack of adequate information some of these clients demonstrated seemed to suggest that many businesses are afraid to brand their businesses.
Whether you are unsure about how to channel your energy on the right product or you wish to know the tools that would be needed to brand a business, Brand Your Business is my gift to you.
I hope that when you complete this read, you’ll be ready and equipped to build a strategy for your brand, you’ll be capable of growing your business and selling whatever product it is that you have created.
Some of the topics this ebook addresses include:
- Advertising and the History of Television
- Television & Commercial Ads
- Blogging Strategies for Content Marketing
- A Personal Story on Content Marketing
- The Cost Element.
- A Winning Strategy.
- The Tactical Use of Persuasive Call to Action (CTA)
- Sales Copywriting & Landing Pages
- Custom Emails and Correspondence
- Writing for Creative Thought Leadership or for SEO
- Are You Advertising or Delivering Value?
- Keywords and Advertising.
- Audience: Who is Your Brand Speaking to?