The Ultimate Formula to Landing Your First Freelance Writing Gig

Compared to when I just started on social media, I wrote for the passion, for the fun, and sometimes for $1. I figured there must be a reason I was not landing the kind of freelance writing gigs I could live on. Fast-forward to 2020, I did up to 100 projects on Fiverr as a freelancer. My average selling price is $93 as of today. You might be wondering what changed.

One interesting thing about working online is that you hardly even notice how you grow but you do. It’s why I documented my journey over time through tutorials and courses. I knew that I would want to be able to share how exactly I managed to stand out from the crowd of “potential writers” to being a professional who earns well for his skills. This also includes the formula I have used over and over again to land gigs and sell my services to high-paying clients.

Read this also: Online Hustle: 9 Freelancer Apps Earned Me Soft Dollars in 2020

And that’s how I created my courses and resources that have now helped hundreds of writers:

  1. Discover their core talents.
  2. Niche down and gain clarity.
  3. Monetize their skills.
  4. Build a professional service delivery brand.
  5. Grow exponentially with a robust portfolio.

I didn’t get to have so many mentors for my writing though. This could account for why it took me about 3 – 5 years to find a rhythm and sink my teeth into the meaty parts of this profession.

I have decided to make sure that at least 100 writers in my circle don’t struggle that much or that long. Each month, I will make a call like this for mentoring, and a sort of internship.

It’s an opportunity to have a front-row seat and see directly how I produce:-

  • Brand stories.
  • Website copy.
  • Sales and landing page copies.
  • Creative content for businesses.

And lots more.

I spent many hours reading about content development, copywriting, storytelling, and brand marketing. One thing I could never find was real-life examples to work with and replicate. I have come to realize how critical it is to see firsthand how someone else is doing what I hope to do. It gives a kind of confidence that you cannot get from google. It satisfies your questions more than any YouTube tutorial can. This is what I am offering.

Even though I already have up to 5 people that have messaged me about this program WITHOUT ADVERTISING, I will still advertise the 10 slots for February 2021. The pricing and details are provided on the flyer.

To enroll – send an email to support@jonathanoladeji.com

It’s a 1-month program and you have to be willing and ready to do the intense work of learning and practicing. For the first time ever, I am giving a guarantee of 100% ROI. What this means is that if you think that you have not learned enough to earn back your fee, then you can demand a refund. The thing with this is that, I am not worried that my time would have been wasted. I am certain that at least 80% of those who enroll will apply themselves. I am ready to forfeit 20% to chance. I believe so much in the potential of the 80% because I have seen how I grew and the opportunities I have had from my skill.

So, if this sounds like a challenge you are willing to take up, then send me your name and email. Be ready to enroll immediately because there won’t be reservations and I cannot guarantee that I will open this up every month of the year. If I get too busy, then that month will be closed for enrollment.

Alright, please share this opportunity if you think it would help someone you know. If you have a cousin or nephew at home waiting out the school lockdown, this could be the perfect skill acquisition program for them. Looking forward to working with you!

Click here to reply this blog post.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.